7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Indulge your senses during the Art Alive 2013 Opening Celebration.
• Sample contemporary fare from San Diego’s finest restaurants
• Relish tantalizing cocktails by The Patrón Spirits Company
• Enjoy live music, deluxe lounges, and other interactive surprises
• Peruse luxurious silent auction items
• Be among the first to explore over 100 one-of-a kind floral interpretations of some of the Museum’s finest works of art, and a stunning Rotunda designed by Bella Meyer, the granddaughter of Marc Chagall.
Opening Celebration Restaurants:
Café Chloe, Café Coyote, Coast Catering, Chuao Chocolatier, The Elegant Truffle Chocolaterie, The French Gourmet, Girard Gourmet, Giuseppe Fine Catering, Market Café at Loews Coronado, Nobu San Diego, Peohe's Restaurant, The Prado at Balboa Park, Prepkitchen Little Italy, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant, Roppongi Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Sea Rocket Bistro, Shari's Berries, Sprinkles Cupcakes, Truluck’s Seafood, Steak, and Crab House, The Vetted Table, Waters Fine Catering.
Opening Celebration tickets include admission to Flowers After Hours, the swanky after party of the Opening Celebration.
Tickets include admission to the Flowers After Hours After-Party.
Thank you to all of our event partners!