Curatorial Intern- Unpaid
The San Diego Museum of Art has an educational unpaid Intern position with our Curatorial team. The Curatorial Intern works closely with all members of the Curatorial Department to gain a comprehensive understanding of research and catalogue preparation. Candidates are students who are college seniors, recent college graduates, or graduate-level students interested in pursuing a career in museum Curatorial work, gaining experience and learning new experiences working in an art museum.
Position requirements and Internship Eligibility:
- Please include: a cover letter stating your interest in applying to this internship and what you hope to gain from it if selected
- Current résumé
- Most recent school transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Junior or senior studying, art history or related fields required and attains school credit and/or educational experience.
- This position is for 2-3 days a week working 10-12 hours a week
- Internship is approximately 3-4 months long.
Please send your resume to:
The San Diego Museum of Art
P.O. Box 122107
San Diego, CA 92112-2107
Application close date: Monday, April 7, at 5:00 p.m.