Engage in a deeper connection to our collection and our curators. Participate in a compelling educational and social calendar of events and travel opportunities.
- Invitations to two regional travel trips per year -- these art travel opportunities are created by our curators to offer you exclusive access to collections and institutions in our region
- Invitation to special behind-the-scenes events like Conversation with a Curator and Art Acquisition Night
- One 12-month gift membership (Individual or Dual Household)
- $2,845 of your gift is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition opening celebrations
- Exhibition tour with a Curator for up to 10 people (scheduling based on availability)
- Access to the Circle Liaison for program reservations, art-related questions, travel suggestions, and Museum Store shopping.
- Recognition on the Museum website
- Recognition on the Digital Donor Board
- Eight guest passes and more upon request
- Free Museum admission for two adults, children and grandchildren under 18
- Opportunity to attend the Museum’s quarterly Art of Reading Book Club
- 10% Discount at the Museum Store
- 10% Discount at the Sculpture Court Cafe
- Discounts on classes, concerts, lectures, and films
- One-year subscription to the Museum’s Member Magazine
- Reciprocal privileges at 18 Western museums and over 500 additional museums nationwide
For more information, contact the Development Coordinator, Samantha Scovic, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 619.696.1920
Gordon Brodfuehrer, Benefactor's Circle
"SOLACE, JOY, COMPASSION, DELIGHT AND WONDER. These are the experiences I, since childhood, have sought and found in The San Diego Museum of Art. In these times of besieged humanism, it is ever more vital to support this institution where the aspirations, passions and reverences of all world cultures are preserved and presented for our regard and edification."