- Free Museum admission for one individual who is an educator or student
- Opportunity to attend the Museum’s quarterly Art of Reading Book Club
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- 10% discount at the Sculpture Court Cafe
- Use of the art reference library, by appointment only, please call (619) 696-1959 to schedule
- Opportunity to join the Museum's support organizations
- One-year subscription to the Membership Magazine (3 times per year)
- $35 is tax-deductible *Student or educator identification is required.
Shannon Fogg, Supporting Member
"Museums preserve our collective heritage and pass on important knowledge that is relevant to all of us. What reflects what life was like in a particular time better than the art produced in that period? Also, I love being able to attend special lectures and receptions and other events that I wouldn't get to come to if I weren't a member."