- Invitations to exclusive exhibition opening celebrations
- Exhibition tour with a Curator for up to 10 people (scheduling based on availability)
- Access to the Circle Liaison for program reservations, art-related questions, travel suggestions, and Museum Store shopping
- Recognition on the Museum website
- Recognition on the Digital Donor Board
- Eight guest passes and more upon request
- Free Museum admission for two adults, children and grandchildren under 18
- Opportunity to attend the Museum’s quarterly Art of Reading Book Club
- 10% Discount at the Museum Store
- 10% Discount at the Sculpture Court Cafe
- Discounts on classes, concerts, lectures, and films
- One-year subscription to the Museum’s Member Magazine
- Reciprocal privileges at 18 Western museums and over 500 additional museums nationwide
- $1,420 of your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law
For more information, contact the Circle Liaison, Amy Britt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (619) 696-1928.
Bram and Sandy Dijkstra, Patron's Circle
" We are huge fans of The San Diego Museum of Art, which is, after all, our hometown museum.As art lovers, we became involved decades ago, which is why we can truly appreciate it's evolution over the past five years under Derrick’s direction, as well as the terrific staff he assembled and the creative re-installations they’ve done.
Support for one’s museum comes in many forms, each of which is important, and we hope to be offering ours for many years to come."