Thursday, April 23
The Art Alive Premiere Dinner is an intimate black-tie dinner held inside one of the Museum’s galleries, with a first look at the stunning floral exhibition and rotunda design. The event is exclusively for Art Alive patrons and supporting sponsors. The 2020 dinner will feature an Impressionism exhibition. Art Alive provides critical financial support for public programs, exhibitions, education, and community outreach.
$6,000 per Couple
$3,000 per single ticket
(Non-tax deductible estimated fair-market value is $250 per ticket)
- Invitation to the Art Alive Premiere Dinner. Includes hosted valet parking
- Recognition on Art Alive 2020 collateral and signage
- Four VIP tickets to BLOOM BASH (value $2,000). Includes hosted valet parking
- Exclusive access to the BLOOM BASH VIP Lounge
- Four Art Alive 2020 Floral Exhibition general admission passes (value $100)
For more information, please contact Development and Membership Department at 619.696.1934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premiere Dinner Chairs