Thursday, April 11
The Art Alive Premiere Dinner is an intimate black-tie dinner held inside one of the Museum’s permanent collection galleries, with a first look at the stunning floral exhibition and rotunda design. The event is exclusively for Art Alive patrons and supporting sponsors. The 2019 dinner will feature the photography of Alfred Eisenstaedt. Art Alive provides critical financial support for public programs, exhibitions, education, and community outreach.
$6,000 per Couple
$3,000 per single ticket
(Non-tax deductible estimated fair-market value is $250 per ticket)
- Invitation for two to the Art Alive Premiere Dinner. Includes hosted valet parking
- Recognition on Art Alive 2019 collateral and signage
- Four VIP tickets to BLOOM BASH (value $2,000). Includes hosted valet parking
- Exclusive access to the BLOOM BASH VIP Lounge
- Four Art Alive 2019 Floral Exhibition general admission passes (value $100)
Reserve Your Seats Now
For more information, please contact Development and Membership Department at 619.696.1934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premiere Dinner Chairs