Friday, June 18
May S. Marcy
The garden glows at this full spectrum, multi-course dining event under the stars in the Museum’s Sculpture Garden. Captivating entertainment, glitzy giveaways, and other delightful surprises accompany the experience.
Color Feast FEATURES
- A sumptuous, color-themed five-course dinner including a special Harrah’s Resort SoCal surprise
- Delectable cocktail pairings by Cutwater Spirits for each course
- Pre-event access to the Art Alive Floral Exhibition and Open Air Floral Affair
- Dazzling table decor and evening ambiance
- Surprise table-side giveaways
- Harrah’s Resort SoCal rainbow photo booth to capture the experience
- Live music and unique performances all night
This is a 21+ event. IDs are required for entry.
Please bring your ID and your printed ticket to the event.
This is a very limited access event
$400 Members and Premiere Patrons | $500 Nonmembers
This event is currently sold out. Please join our waitlist to be contacted should seats become available.
Price includes the ticket for the 6:00 p.m. slot of the Art Alive exhibition
so Color Feast guests can enjoy the floral interpretations and Floral Affair prior to dinner.
Proceeds from Color Feast and Art Alive, The San Diego Museum of Art’s signature fundraiser and annual floral exhibition, benefit education, outreach, and art-initiatives year-round.
No refunds available. Color Feast tickets are tax deductible (estimated fair-market value is $125 per ticket). If you are unable to attend, please return your tickets in advance of the event so that your donation is fully deductible. In the event of Color Feast cancellation due to inclement weather or city mandate, all tickets are considered fully deductible charitable donations.
For more information, please contact Development and Membership Department at 619.696.1934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.