Culture & Cocktails
The DJ spins, exotic beverages flow, artworks dazzle, and museum visitors glow at The San Diego Museum of Art's popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails. Bring a friend, meet someone new, and experience art in a whole new way.
Contact us for more information.
A select number of pre-sale tickets are available online. After that time they will be available at the door, as will Museum memberships.
Upcoming Culture & Cocktails events:
C&C on February 5, 2015 (Theme to be announced) | Get tickets!
See pictures from past Culture & Cocktails Events:
- C&C featuring Gauguin to Warhol, October 16, 2014
- C&C featuring Sorolla and America, July 10, 2014
- C&C featuring South Asian Art, February 20, 2014
- C&C featuring Women, War, and Industry, November 7, 2013
- C&C featuring Arnold Newman: Masterclass, August 8, 2013
- C&C featuring Piranesi, Rome, and the Art of Design, May 30, 2013
- C&C featuring Behold, America!, January 31, 2013
- C&C featuring The Human Beast, October 4, 2012
C&C featuring Summer 2012 Exhibitions, June 21, 2012
- C&C featuring Echoes of the Past & Dyeing Elegance, February 23, 2012
- C&C featuring Mexican Modern Painting, October 20, 2011
- C&C featuring From El Greco to Dalí, July 21, 2011
- C&C featuring Thomas Gainsborough and Howard Hodgkin, February 17, 2011
- C&C featuring Dreams & Diversions, November 18, 2010
- C&C featuring Toulouse-Lautrec's Paris, September 30, 2010
- C&C featuring Heroes: Mortals & Myths in Ancient Greece, June 17, 2010
- C&C Special Edition: Flowers After Hours, Art Alive 2010
- C&C featuring Joaquín Torres-García and Hugo Crosthwaite, Feb 2010
- C&C featuring Alexander Calder
- C&C featuring American Artists from the Russian Empire