The Gallery Collective
Members of The Gallery Collective, the Museum's membership level for the artfully social, are invited to monthly events that provide exclusive access to the Museum and offer an insider’s look at the local art scene. With a membership of $300 a year, you’ll connect with other culturally adventurous members pursuing vibrant cultural experiences and uniquely philanthropic events.
Attend your first event for free. Contact Samantha Scovic Wilson or call 619.696.1920 to find out more.
- May: Culture & Cocktails: Divine Desire (VIP Access)
- June: Happy Hour and Painting on Tap; Marketing the Arts at La Jolla Playhouse
- July: CIRCLE Opening: Coney Island; Cocktails & Conversation at the Sparks Gallery
- August: Culture & Cocktails: Coney Island
The Gallery Collective Membership
$300 annually or $25 a month (w/a 12 mo. commitment)
Benefits of membership:
- Free Museum admission for two adults and children under 18
- Six guest passes
- Invitations to exclusive events, private tours, behind-the-scenes experiences, trips to local galleries, studios, and more
- Free entry to Culture & Cocktails
- Invitation to one CIRCLE Opening per year
- Invitations to Friends' Lectures and Receptions for major exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only events
- Free general admission to Art Alive
- Discounts on concerts, lectures, films, and more
- 10% discount at The Museum Store
- 10% discount at the Sculpture Court Café
- Opportunity to join Museum Support Councils
- Use of the Library and Archives (by appointment only)
- Free entry to the quarterly Art of Reading Book Club.