The Gallery Collective
Artfully Social: Membership for the culturally adventurous
Through compelling social, educational, and philanthropic events, The Gallery Collective provides young art enthusiasts direct access to curators, collectors, and artists. From neophyte to guru, this vibrant collective enjoys an insider’s view of the Museum while keeping its finger on the pulse of the local art scene.
Attend your first event for free.
Contact Natasha Montazeri or call 619.696.1993 to find out more.
- February: Culture & Cocktails, Havana Nights, private curatorial tour of the Ron Nagle exhibition before it closes, Art gallery private reception
- March: Ceramic artist studio visit
- April: Art Alive! Gallery Collective members get a great discount on BLOOM BASH tickets
- May: Culture & Cocktails, Divine Desire
- June: Space 4 Art private reception
- July: CIRCLE Opening, Coney Island
August: Culture & Cocktails, Coney Island
The Gallery Collective Membership
$300 annually or $25 a month (with a 12 month commitment)
Benefits of membership:
Free Museum admission for two adults and children under 18
- Six guest passes
- Invitations to exclusive events, private tours, behind-the-scenes experiences, trips to local galleries, studios, and more
- Free entry and VIP access to Culture & Cocktails
- Invitation to one CIRCLE Opening per year
- Invitations to Friends' Lectures and Receptions for major exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only events
- Free general admission to Art Alive
- Discounts on concerts, lectures, films, and more
- 10% discount at The Museum Store
- 10% discount at the Sculpture Court Café
- Opportunity to join Museum Support Councils
- Use of the Library and Archives (by appointment only)
- Free entry to the quarterly Art of Reading Book Club.