Thursday, October 17
The Museum celebrates Abstract Revolution with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
- Take a sip of “The VIP,” our evening’s signature cocktail made with SVEDKA Clementine Vodka and pineapple, and indulge in lemon cupcakes, both from Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
- Grab some delicious bites from Napizza
- Get into character with Abstract Expressionist inspired makeup and face paint
- Play with color and create spectacular designs with spin art
- Reach for Artfully Crafted Tacos and more from the Taco Picasso Food Truck (available with separate purchase)
- Dance the night away with beats by DJ Malcolm Brown
$10 members* | $25 nonmembers
Ticket prices increase to $15 for members and $35 for nonmembers on the day of the event. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT. IDS WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.
*Members at the Individual, Dual, or Household level will be required to purchase an online discounted $10 e-ticket for admission to Culture & Cocktails. Friend, Sponsor, Gallery, and CIRCLE members are free with online e-ticket. All members and attendees must have a printed ticket or an e-ticket and valid ID for entry.