Thursday, October 17
The Museum celebrates Abstract Revolution with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
- Take a sip of “The VIP,” our evening’s signature cocktail made with SVEDKA Clementine Vodka and pineapple, and indulge in lemon cupcakes, both from Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
- Grab some delicious bites from Napizza
- Express yourself in the Rainbow Exposure Photo booth by CEG Interactive
- Jump in a photo booth and enjoy a swag station provided by event sponsors HHJ Trial Attorneys
- Get into character with Abstract Expressionist inspired makeup and face paint
- Play with color and create spectacular designs with spin art
- Design your own bandanna to wear and take home
- Reach for Artfully Crafted Tacos and more from the Taco Picasso Food Truck (available with separate purchase)
- Dance the night away with beats by DJ Amanda Malcolm-Brown
$10 members* | $25 nonmembers
Ticket prices increase to $15 for members and $35 for nonmembers on the day of the event. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT. IDS WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.
*Members at the Individual, Dual, or Household level will be required to purchase an online discounted $10 e-ticket for admission to Culture & Cocktails. Friend, Sponsor, Gallery, and CIRCLE members are free with online e-ticket. All members and attendees must have a printed ticket or an e-ticket and valid ID for entry.
Lead Event Sponsors
HHJ Trial Attorneys is a leading local personal injury and criminal defense law firm. They represent and fight aggressively on behalf of those who have been injured in car accidents across San Diego County. The HHJ team is proud to support the arts in San Diego and provide a fun and interactive experience at this Culture & Cocktails.