Thursday, February 21
The DJ spins, exotic beverages flow, and artworks dazzle at this popular sundown series celebrating the newly installed works of art by José María Sert depicting the adventures of Sinbad the Sailor. Bring a date, grab some friends, and experience art in a whole new way!
– Hope that someone gets your Message in a Bottle with our jewelry making activity
– Spot enchanting mermaid siren performers
– Give us your most seaworthy “Arr!” inside the High Seas Photo Booth
– Shake off your sea legs and dance all night to tunes from DJ Gabe Vega
– Satisfy your sailor’s appetite at the Cousins Maine Lobster Food Truck
José María Sert y Badía, Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor, 1924. Oil and gold leaf on wood panel. From Romy Silver-Kohn and Leigh Silver in Honor of Jack and Shirley Silver. 2018.119.1-3
$10 members* | $25 nonmembers
Online ticketing closes at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase $15 for members and $35 for nonmembers at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
This is a 21+ event. IDs are required for entry–no exceptions. Bags may be subject to inspection. First-come, first-served. Membership does not guarantee discounted tickets or entrance. No refunds or exchanges.
*Members at the Individual, Dual, or Household level will be required to purchase an online discounted $10 e-ticket for admission. Friend, Sponsor, Gallery and CIRCLE members are free with online e-ticket. All members and attendees must have a printed ticket.
Note: Tim Shaw: Beyond Reason will not be open during Culture & Cocktails