Thursday, November 15
6:00 p.m. VIP
7:00–10:00 p.m. GA
Tickets at the Member and Nonmember levels are sold out.
Pending availability, VIP tickets will be available for purchase at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
You are invited to an exclusive C&C-inspired happening. This new event will provide you with much that you love about Museum events–unabashedly innovative cocktails, trendy photo opportunities, delicious nibbles from local purveyors, and hands-on art making and intriguing activations. Access to this event is greatly limited as it’s a privileged opportunity to explore, view, and respond to this extraordinarily and deeply moving exhibition in a singular, rarified environment–catering to you and your fellow art enthusiasts.
You will get a chance to:
- Reflect on and perceive the changes in your energy before and after you experience the exhibition by visiting the MOOD by MOSS nomadic aura portrait studio.
- Record your musings on many profound queries in the REFLECT booth provided by CEG Interactive
- Respond to the deep and relevant subject matter by writing responses on the Mirror Mirror walls
- See a Giant Black Balloon installation and have a photo opportunity by Balloon Utopia
- Enjoy all-vinyl sets by DJ Gabe Vega
Food & Beverages include:
- Enjoy 3 cocktails over the course of the evening.
– Immerse your senses with Soul Snatcher, our signature cocktail from Panama 66 and Misadventure Vodka, with Spiced Pear Liqueur, Lemon, White peppercorn-bay leaf simple syrup, Cherry Apple Bitters and topped with Sparkling Wine.
– Moxy Hotels has created two signature drinks to tempt. The Layover, in partnership with Misadventure Vodka, includes Fresh Lemon, Honey syrup and Lillet Blanc.
– The Got Moxy cocktail is made with a top secret Moxy recipe never to be revealed.
- Food stations by Terra Catering, Panama 66, Coast Catering, and Great Maple La Jolla
- Fluffed up Fairy Floss Co. will be spinning up contrasting cotton candy
Not your average Culture & Cocktails…
Important event information for Museum members:
- Gallery Collective members and above do not receive complimentary tickets to this Culture & Cocktails-inspired event. Gallery Collective members will receive their two complimentary tickets to the next regular scheduled Culture & Cocktails in February.
- All museum members must purchase GA tickets at the member price of $30. There is no member discount for the VIP level.
Tickets at the Member and Nonmember levels are now sold out.
$30 member | $50 nonmember
$75 VIP tickets are available at the event.
*Special VIP access begins 6:00 P.M.
- Early event and exhibition access
- Sparkling wine during the first VIP hour
- Special amuse-bouche during the first VIP hour
Online ticketing closes at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event. Pending availability, VIP tickets will be available for purchase at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.