Summer kicks off at Sculpture & Cocktails
The Museum’s sundown series returns this June with Sculpture & Cocktails—a special edition of Culture & Cocktails celebrating the contemporary sculpture exhibition Richard Deacon: What You See Is What You Get. Unique to this event, enjoy a night under the stars in an outdoor garden space with an LED game area set among works featured in Art of the Open Air. Bring a date, grab a few friends, and experience art in a whole new way at Sculpture & Cocktails!
- Enjoy sculpture-inspired cocktails from Papa’s Pilar Rum and Suerte Tequila.
- Create your own screen-printed T-shirt featuring motifs from Richard Deacon’s Bamako Monoprint series. Shirts will be available for purchase ($10).
- Visit the Sculpture & Cocktails photo booth and pose with a reflective work made exclusively for this event by San Francisco artist Taped Metal Canvas.
- Pose for a hand-cut paper portrait by silhouette artist Cindi Hardwood Rose.
- Enjoy eats from Donut Dispatch and Bitchin Sauce, or purchase food from Super Q foodtruck.
- Join a game of table tennis, foosball, and more in the outdoor illuminated gaming space.
- Create your own work of art in the Sculpture Lab 2.0 and share a photo on Instagram with #SDMACC for a chance to win a prize. The winner will be announced on Instagram on the following day.
- Enjoy live music from DJ Gabe Vega.
- More to be announced.
Pre-sale e-tickets are $5 for members / $35 for nonmembers when bought in advance online. Online ticketing closes at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase for $15 for members / $35 for nonmembers at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
Don’t get left out – purchase your ticket today!
This is a 21+ event. IDs required for entry—no exceptions. Bags may be subject to inspection.
Entrance to Culture & Cocktails is first-come, first-served. A limited number of e-tickets are available online until capacity has been reached. Membership does not guarantee discounted tickets or entrance to this event. No refunds or exchanges. Read more on the Ticketing FAQ.
Gallery Collective VIP Lounge
Join the artfully social for a VIP experience at Culture & Cocktails with the Gallery Collective!
Gallery Collective members enjoy complimentary tickets (2 with registration), an exclusive entrance line, and access to the private VIP Lounge with an open bar exclusively for members of the Gallery Collective and their guests. Interested in joining, upgrading your membership, or want more information? Contact Charlotte at email@example.com or 619.696.1920.