In-person tours are once again available for college groups. Instructors can schedule a FREE docent-led tour using the request form on this page. Docent guided tours are approximately 40 to 50 minutes in length. Tours must be requested and confirmed online at least four weeks in advance.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. | Hourly from 11:00 a.m., noon, 1:00 p.m. (no group tours on the third Tuesday of each month, Resident Free Tuesdays)Friday | 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Docent-led school tours include free admission for students and teachers
- Topics available include:
- Museum Highlights
- Highlights of the European Collection
- Highlights of the Asian Collection
- Renaissance Art Cart
- 18th & 19th Century European
- Modern and Contemporary
- East Asian or South
- Southeast Asian & Iranian art
- Indian Art Cart
- Outdoor sculpture in the May S. Marcy Sculpture Garden and Plaza de Panama
- Temporary exhibitions
- Customized tours may also be arranged upon request
Additional Tours Info
- Tours must be requested online via the form on this page at least four weeks in advance.
- Tours in Spanish are available by request with prior notice.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Instructor-Guided College Groups
- College instructors may schedule self-guided tours for their groups with complimentary admission for their students and themselves.
- To qualify for free group admission:
- instructors must accompany their groups
- tours must be requested and confirmed at least four weeks in advance
- students must show a valid student ID at the admissions desk (Participants without student ID must pay admission)
- Students who arrive 20 minutes or more later than your scheduled entry time will have to pay admission.