Thursday, July 25
The Museum celebrates Art & Empire: The Golden Age of Spain with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
- Sip on “The Archangel,” the evening’s signature cocktail, made with blonde rum, cherry pomegranate wine, crème de cassis, lemon, cinnamon demerara, and soda water
- Try custom brewed beer from SouthNorte Beer Co., created specially with SDMA and inspired by the featured exhibition Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
- Enjoy special choral performances by SACRA/PROFANA
- Make your own sacred halo to wear during the evening
- Look angelic inside our Living Angel Wings Photo Booth
- Get a taste of Spain on wheels from the Got Paella Food Truck
- Dance the night away with music by DJ Giancarlo
On sale June 20
$10 members* | $25 nonmembers
On the day of the event, ticket prices will increase to $15 for members and $35 for nonmembers at the door.
This is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door.
*Members at the Individual, Dual, or Household level will be required to purchase an online discounted $10 e-ticket for admission to Culture & Cocktails. Friend, Sponsor, Gallery, and CIRCLE members are free with online e-ticket. All members and attendees must have a printed ticket or an e-ticket and valid ID for entry.