Thursday, July 25
The Museum celebrates Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain with the popular sundown series, Culture & Cocktails.
- Sip on “The Archangel,” the evening’s signature cocktail, made with blonde rum, cherry pomegranate wine, crème de cassis, lemon, cinnamon demerara, and soda water
- Try custom brewed beer from SouthNorte Beer Co., created specially with SDMA and inspired by the featured exhibition Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
- Enjoy special choral performances by SACRA/PROFANA
- Make your own sacred halo to wear during the evening
- Look angelic inside our Living Angel Wings Photo Booth. Capture and share 3D selfies using the multi camera array rental provided by CEG Interactive.
- Get a taste of Spain on wheels from the Got Paella Food Truck
- Take a bite of something sweet with churros from Churros X Chocolate
- Dance the night away with music by DJ Giancarlo
- Enter to win 4 free nights in a 4-star hotel in central Madrid and a VIP visit for two to one of the National Museums in Madrid (compliments of the Tourist Office of Spain and Madrid Destination)
- Enjoy free entry all evening to Art and Empire: The Golden Age of Spain
Tickets for nonmembers are sold out. A limited number of tickets for members ($15) will be available at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. the day of the event.
$10 members* | $25 nonmembers
Online ticketing closes at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the event. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase $15 for members and $35 for nonmembers at the door starting at 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
This is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door.
*Members at the Individual, Dual, or Household level will be required to purchase an online discounted $10 e-ticket for admission to Culture & Cocktails. Friend, Sponsor, Gallery, and Circle members are free with online e-ticket. All members and attendees must have a printed ticket or an e-ticket and valid ID for entry.
Gallery Collective VIP Lounge
Join the artfully social for a VIP experience at Culture & Cocktails with the Gallery Collective!
Gallery Collective members enjoy complimentary tickets (2 with registration), and access to the private VIP Lounge exclusively for members of the Gallery Collective and their guests. Interested in joining, upgrading your membership, or want more information? Click here.
Enjoy an open bar and lounge outfitted with contemporary furnishings from Lawrance.
Gallery Collective members must check-in at the ticketing tent outside the Museum to enter into the VIP lounge.