9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Museum is in full bloom for this signature fundraiser and annual exhibition with nearly 100 floral interpretations of works of art on view throughout the Museum. See the John M. and Sally B. Thornton Rotunda transform into a large, all-encompassing floral installation by 2021 Rotunda Designer Beth O’Reilly and enjoy first looks at two new extraordinary exhibitions—contemporary works from Spanish artist Ana de Alvear and masterpieces from the world-renowned Bemberg Foundation. In addition, the festivities extend into the plaza this year with the Open Air Floral Affair.
Open Air Floral Affair
A special new Art Alive celebration, the Open Air Floral Affair delivers a floral fusion of activities, design demonstrations, the popular Garden of Activities with hands-on artmaking and interactive activities designed for children and families, unique gifts at the Art Alive Marketplace, flourishing creativity, and delicious delights.
Floral Affair features
- Colorful contemporary art installations by Rachel Hayes and Davis McCarty
- Large-scale floral interpretations of Museum sculptures in the Plaza de Panama
- The Art Alive Marketplace showcasing opulent gift offerings and fresh florals
- Family-friendly artmaking at the Garden of Activities
- Delicious fare and beverages available from Bread & Cheese, Pineapple Crush, Panama 66, and S3 Coffee Bar for al fresco daytime dining
Floral Affair access is purchased with Art Alive floral exhibition tickets. Admission to the Art Alive Floral Exhibition and Open Air Floral Affair is free for members and now on sale to the public.
Timed ticket reservations are required. Choose your time and get your ticket today!
Free for members | $40 nonmembers Art Alive Floral Exhibition & Floral Affair | $25 nonmembers Art Alive Floral Exhibition only | $5 youth (ages 7–17) | Free youth (ages 0–6)
Guest passes are not valid during Art Alive.